Some hidden benefits of the Compliance Professionals
- Lowered accident rates within your business;
- Less lost time means product is delivered
- Fewer exception management situations for
- Better morale within your workforce;
- Lower insurance premiums for worker compensation;
- Lower property and casualty insurance rates;
- Lower long term borrowing rates due to lowered
risks to lenders;
- Competitive advantage over your competition
with your customers
As with many businesses, we are always striving to
provide a safe and productive workplace for our employees.
The skilled staff at Compliance Professionals audited our
company and then wrote an extensive suite of custom policy
and procedure manuals solely for us. Those easy-to-understand
manuals provided the roadmap necessary for us to be able
to implement and document a vibrant, ongoing comprehensive
safety program. They continue to closely monitor our success
and help us adjust our program as we expand our company.
We are proud to now be an OSHA compliant organization
and recognize the instrumental role Compliance Professionals
has had, and continues to have, in this endeavor. In addition,
although a price cannot be placed on safety, the expense
to utilize their program is very, very reasonable. To any
company wishing to provide a quality safety and OSHA compliant
program to their employees and customers, I would highly
recommend Compliance Professionals.
Kris I. Johnson
President, Pitman Utility Products, Inc.
We are not necessarily an expense to your company…
We would love to discuss how we can become a profit center.
Please give us a call at 816 313 OSHA
Return to Home
Next Page |